Banana BreadFrom sher 3 years ago
- 3 medium mashed bananas shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free Miracle Whip ( not mayonnaise) shopping list
- 2 large egg whites (1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour( In Canada Robin Hood Nutri Flour) shopping list
- 1/3 cup coarsley chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2/3 cup Splenda shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350*
- Spray non-stick bundt pan set aside
- Finely chop pecans more
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix very well including nuts.
- In small bowl whisk eggs until almost soft peaks . Add Miracle Whip and Bananas.
- Add banana mixture to dry ingredients and mix well. Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth top and bake 30-35 minutes until done.Do toothpick test and let top brown otherwise may be too wet and will become gummy.
The Cooksher New Minas, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!