Sneaky Summer Snacking CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 oz finely grated yellow summer squash or zucchini (about 1/2 large) shopping list
- 1 pkg (2 bars) Nature Valley "Oats 'n Dark Chocolate" Crunchy Granola Bars, coarsley crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a 9" square pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together oil, sugar, egg white and vanilla.
- Sift in cocoa, then add flour, baking soda and salt, blending gently but thoroughly.
- Fold in squash and granola bar cumbles.
- Bake for 28 minutes.
- Cool completely in the pan and chill before cutting and serving.