Regina Cookies (Sesame Biscotti)From FavoriteFixins 3 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in shortening until the mixture resembles a coarse cornmeal.
- Stir in the slightly beaten eggs, vanilla, and milk gradually while mixing. Continue to mix adding milk slowly until smooth and soft.
- Break dough into small pieces and roll each piece between the palms of hands to form 2 inch lengths.
- Flatten slightly and roll in sesame seeds.
- Place on greased cookie sheets about 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cookies turn brown.
- Note: Try Anise flavor also!