Rainbow CakeFrom LindseyB 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep two round cake pans with oil and flour.
- divide all the batter into 5 small bowls. You should get about 2 cups in each bowl.
- dye each of the bowls of batter a different color. Gel dye is the best because you need very little of it.
- Now pour HALF of one bowl of batter – let’s say blue to start – right in the center of the 1st pan.The rest will go into the center of the 2nd pan.
- Then take the second bowl, green, and pour half of that RIGHT into the center of the blue.
- Then take the yellow and pour half of that right into the green, and so on and so on.
- Eventually you will have TWO pans of cake batter ready that will look like targets
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
- Let cool in pans
- then remove cakes from pans and set on wire racks to cool completely
- frost the top of one of the cakes, then stack the other cake on top of it
- Now frost the two-layered cake to preference
The CookLindseyB Lincoln, Nebraska
- Not added to any groups yet!