Baked Crab RangoonFrom jacksarecooks 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix crabmeat, cheese, onions and mayo.
- Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups. Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm.
- * I buy the won ton wrappers in the vegetable section of the grocery. They are the ones that are about 3x3" in size.
The Cookjacksarecooks Dunnellon, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!