Homemade Chicken Noodle SoupFrom LindseyB 5 years ago
How to make it
- cut chicken breast into 1/2in pieces and brown in a skillet w/ 1 tblsp oil
- pour water into a dutch oven about 2/3s of the way full
- chop the onion and put in pot
- throw in chicken bullion, and bring to a rolling boil
- once chicken is browned, add to the boiling water and set to a low boil
- chop celery and carrots, add to pot
- add Italian seasoning
- let boil for 10mins and put in egg noodles
- keep on a low boil until noodles are tender, about 10 more mins.
The CookLindseyB Lincoln, Nebraska
- Not added to any groups yet!