Cheesy Hamburger CasseroleFrom LindseyB 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350
- Boil water for noodles in a large pot and add noodles
- meanwhile brown ground beef on a skillet over medium high heat
- after browning, drain excess grease from pan
- chop onion and add to ground beef
- chop tomatoes and add also
- add crushed garlic
- add can and jar of sauce to the beef mixture
- simmer for 10 mins stirring occasionally
- once noodles are tender, drain water
- pour half of the meat sauce mixture into a large casserole dish and pour noodles right on top of that, pour 1cup of cheese on top of the noodles and then pour the remaining mixture on top of that.
- Add the last 2cups of cheese as a topper and bake for 20mins
The CookLindseyB Lincoln, Nebraska
- Not added to any groups yet!