Sugar CookiesFrom LindseyB 3 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300. Lightly grease a cookie sheet
- Cream together the butter or margarine, white sugar, brown sugar, and eggs. mix vanilla in
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder and mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- cool on a cooling rack, frost if desired :)