Crock Pot Pork Chile VerdeFrom SoozsLoves2Cook 5 years ago
- 4 lbs boneless pork loin, trimmed of fat and cut into 2-inch cubes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons onion powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 cup beer (dark beer, good mexican lager or water but beer gives it better flavor) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chicken boullion shopping list
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce (I use Macayo's) shopping list
- 4 (7 ounce) cans salsa verde (I use Herdez) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, oregano and cumin together in a bowl. Put the seasoning mix in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Add the pork and shake until well coated.
- Add the meat to the crock pot.
- Mix the boullion, beer (I just drink what is left of the beer! HA!), green enchilada sauce, tomatoes and salsa verde together well in a large bowl. Pour over meat.
- Cover and and cook on high for 8 hours (or more if you are going to be away from home longer).
The CookSoozsLoves2Cook Longmont, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!