Cilantro Lime Rice (Chipotle Copycat)From SoozsLoves2Cook 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1 In a 2-quart heavy saucepan, butter over low heat, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Add rice and juice from 1 of the limes (save the other half for after rice is cooked, stir for 1 minute
- Add water and salt, bring to a full rolling boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes (or according to package directions).
- When rice is cooked, stir in cilantro and juice from the remaining half of a lime. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
The CookSoozsLoves2Cook Longmont, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!