Crab Herb Sauce Over Angel Hair PastaFrom FavoriteFixins 6 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1/3 C. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped onion shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3/4 C. chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt to taste shopping list
- 1 28 oz. can whole Marzano tomatoes, undrained and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 12 oz. package angel hair Whole-Wheat pasta, uncooked shopping list
- 2 6 oz. cans crabmeat, drained and picked over shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion; cook until soft about 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add broth and seasonings. Heat to boiling; Cook 1 minute. Add tomatoes with juice; return to boiling. Cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Meanwhile cook pasta, (al dente) according to package directions. Toss hot pasta with sauce and crabmeat and serve immediately.
- Note: Wine can be used instead of the broth if desired.
- Imitation crab can be used to make this recipe more budget friendly.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!