Chicken Alfredo PizzaFrom LindseyB 4 years ago
- 1 pre-made pizza crust shopping list
- 1/2 a jar alfredo sauce (about 8oz) shopping list
- 1 chicken breast shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic herb seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2cups fresh spinach shopping list
- 2 tomatoes shopping list
- 1 sweet onion shopping list
- 3 fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 can sliced black olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup feta cheese shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425
- brush pizza crust with the olive oil and set aside
- cut chicken into 1/2inch cubes and cook on a skillet in the tablespoon of oil over medium heat, add garlic herb seasoning, chop onion and add to skillet also. cook until chicken is browned.
- dice tomatoes and mushrooms separately.
- Spread alfredo sauce onto pizza crust and top with 1cup of the Italian cheese.
- Evenly top the pizza with the fresh spinach, then the chicken and onion mixture.
- Then Evenly top with the tomatoes, mushrooms, and black olives.
- Add the last cup of Italian cheese onto the pizza, and then the feta cheese.
- Bake at 425 for about 20mins or until nicely browned
The CookLindseyB Lincoln, Nebraska
- Not added to any groups yet!