Tofu Pumpkin Pie (no Milk, No Eggs)From FavoriteFixins 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 lb. drained tofu shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. arrowroot powder shopping list
- 2 cups pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pour into a 9-inch unbaked pie shell and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 50-55 minutes. It's done when a toothpick comes out clean after being inserted in the center of the pie. May top with pecans. Let cool and serve.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!