Earl Campbell Hot Links And PeasFrom twill10 6 years ago
- 2 Earl Campbell Hot Links (split in half) Wal-Mart has started selling these in this area. shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 can of your favorite blackeyed peas shopping list
- sal and pepper to taste shopping list
- spray pan with a little pam shopping list
- make some fluffy rice as a side dish shopping list
How to make it
- I sprayed a little pam in pan then my saute pan started getting warm. I split the hotlinks in half longways and put them open side down in the pan .
- I had already sliced my peppers and onions and opened my peas.
- When the hotlinks became good and browned I took them out added the onions and peppers and browned them. I took the can of peas and dumped them on the onions and peppers, added some salt and pepper and cooked down till done, leaving a little juice. Serve with some fluffy rice and cornbread would be an extra plus. Pasta or mashed potatoes would work in place of the rice.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!