Tangy SpaghettiFrom caram3lpr1nc3ss 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Put the water on for the noodles first. Add salt or oil to prevent sticking.
- 2. Cook the bacon. When its done, set it aside, and discard, or save (we use bacon grease for cooking in my house) the bacon grease.
- 3. Cook the meat. By this time The water should be boiling. Add the noodles to the water and stir occassionally.
- 4. When the ground beef is done, drain it. Break up the bacon and add it and the steak sauce. Simmer until the noodles are done.
- 5. Strain the pasta and combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.
The Cookcaram3lpr1nc3ss Blitzburgh, PA
The Rating1 people
I made this for this evenings dinner and it was a huge hit. It really IS delicious and a nice change from the standard spaghetti sauce recipe. It sure was easy to make! Thanks for the terrific recipe!SadiesMom in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!