Peanut Butter Chip Brownie CookiesFrom essentialingredients 5 years ago
- ½ cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 & ½ cups raw sugar shopping list
- 1 banana, mashed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons canola oil (if necessary) shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter baking chips* shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecan pieces* shopping list
- *You could also use chocolate chips, white baking chips, toffee chips, dried cranberries, walnuts, swirl in some marshmallow fluff perhaps?, etc. etc. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, banana, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture until well blended.
- If the mixture is too dry and not holding together, add the canola oil, I went in 1/2 tablespoon increments, stirring after each addition, until the texture was right.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips and pecans (or whatever you've chosen to use).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or just until set.
- Cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to complete cooling.
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- Not added to any groups yet!