Cilantro Lime AioliFrom twill10 5 years ago
- cilantro lime Aioli shopping list
- 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 2 T Chopped garlic shopping list
- 1T Chopped onion shopping list
- 1T green chili shopping list
- 1t Chopped jalapeno shopping list
- 3 T cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 ¾ C canola oil shopping list
- 1 T lime juice shopping list
- 2 t sea salt shopping list
- ½ t lime zest shopping list
How to make it
- All ingredients should be at room temperature. Combine eggs, garlic, onion, chili cilantro and Jalapeno in food processor and process until smooth. Drizzle canola oil in a slow steady stream while processor is running. When fully emulsified add remaining ingredients and process until fully incorporated.
- Will keep in the frig for a week to 10 days.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!