Patatosalata (potato Salad-no Mayo)From FavoriteFixins 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine Oil, Oregan, salt and pepper.
- Add onions
- Boil potatoes in a large pot of salted water, for about 15-20. (tender)
- Drain and cool.
- Add potatoes to above mixture. Toss to coat and chill for a few hours. Serve cold.
- Note: It is not traditional to add vinegar to this salad, but you can add it if you'd like. (Personal preference) Some add garlic, celery etc. This is meant to be a very simple salad. Sometimes less is more!
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!