Winter Vegetable PureeFrom circlemoon8 6 years ago
- 4 TBS butter shopping list
- 1 lb butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and chopped shopping list
- 4 parsnips, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 2 med onions, peeled and diced shopping list
- 6 carrots, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 2 firm, ripe pears, peeled, cored, and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Saute vegetables and pears for 20-25 minutes, until tender. Add a little water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Puree mixture in a food processor. Stir in nutmeg and season to taste.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!