Chicken LaksaFrom pajumist 9 years ago
- 200g thin dried noodles shopping list
- 2 red chilies shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves shopping list
- 5cm peeled and roughly chopped green ginger shopping list
- 1teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 cup coriander roots, stems and leaves shopping list
- 50 ml sesame oil shopping list
- 3 skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 litre light coconut milk shopping list
- 3 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 50ml fish sauce shopping list
- 1 lime, juice of shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Put chillies, garlic, ginger, coriander seeds, fresh coriander and oil into food processor and process to a coarse paste.
- Slice the chicken breasts diagonally.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat add the paste and fry for 1 minute, stir well.
- Add coconut milk and stock.
- Bring to boil, simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add lime juice.
- Divide noodles between bowls and ladle soup over them.
- Sprinkle with mint leaves, green onions,bean shoots and lime wedges.
The Cookpajumist Canberra, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!