Cake RuskFrom ambus 3 years ago
How to make it
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs,one at a time. Beating well after each addition.
- Add essence and color.
- Fold in sieved flour and baking powder mixture.
- Pour in a greased and lined cake Rusk tin or 7" square pan.
- Bake at 180 C for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. See Photo
- Now cut it in center and then cut each half in thin slices. See Photo
- Arrange on lined baking tray and bake at 150 C for 15 minutes. See Photo
- Turn the side of cake slices and bake again for 15 minutes until crispy and golden brown. See Photo
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating1 people
like it alot ambus ........muaah!!!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Piece Of Cake376 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Anything Goes286 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Asian Foods234 members
Family Favorites139 members
Our Daily Dinner793 members
Tried And True Recipes39 members
Checkin Central283 members
Its Eggntastic22 members