How To Cook Spaghetti SquashFrom windy1950 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut both squash in half lengthwise and scoop out all seeds. Rub them inside and out with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the squash, cut side down, on a sheet pan or cookie sheet and cover with foil.
- Place in the oven and cook until the rind is slightly soft or gives with a little pressure, about 20 minutes. When they are done, scrape the meat out with a fork and reserve, keeping warm.
- Use in any dish in place of regular spaghetti.