Braised pork chopsFrom pajumist 7 years ago
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened apple sauce shopping list
- Pinch ground ginger shopping list
- 1⁄2 crushed garlic clove (optional – leave out if a trigger food) shopping list
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lean boneless pork chop shopping list
- 1⁄4 cup long-grain white rice shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 1⁄4 cup carrots, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower florets shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the unsweetened apple sauce, ginger, crushed garlic (optional) and soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. When hot, add the pork chop and cook for 7–8 minutes, browning on both sides.
- Spoon the apple sauce mixture over the pork chop and reduce the heat and cover.
- Simmer over a low heat for about 20 minutes or until the pork chop is cooked through and tender.
- While the pork chop is simmering, cook the rice according to the directions on the pack, and steam the broccoli, carrots and caulifl ower.
- Serve the pork chop with rice and steamed vegetables.
The Cookpajumist Canberra, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!