Ginger Ale Pulled PorkFrom singerk 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine mustard, honey, brown sugar, soy, pepper flakes and ground ginger. Add more honey and soy if needed to form a paste.
- Rub the pork loin with mixture and place in crock pot.
- Pour ginger ale over the pork loin. Add water or chicken broth to just cover meat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Remove pork from crock pot and shred with two forks. Return to pot and cook, uncovered on high for 30 minutes to reduce slightly.
- I like to serve on small rolls with mayo and a little cheese, with cole slaw on the side. Yum!
The Cooksingerk McHenry, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!