Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom Brenty10 3 years ago
- 1/2 C. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 C. softened margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/3 C. shortening shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 package (6 ounzes) semisweet or dark chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Heat oven to 375*
- 2) Mix margarine, sugars, shortening, egg and vanilla.
- 3) Stir in remaining ingrediants.
- 4) Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5) Bake until light brown, 8-10 min.
- 6) Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
- *if using self rising flour, omit baking soda and salt.
The CookBrenty10 Toronto, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!