Crock Pot Broccoli And Beef PastaFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 2 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 14 1/2 ounces Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 10 ounces beef broth shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef or beef strips shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 2 cups rotini pasta, cooked shopping list
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beef and garlic in large nonstick skillet cook over high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, breaking meat apart with wooden spoon.
- Strain in a colander to remove excess fat and drippings.
- Add beef mixture to Crock-Pot® slow cooker. Layer broccoli, onion, basil, oregano, thyme, tomatoes, tomato paste and beef broth in the stoneware. Cover cook on Low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over pasta and pass the cheese to garnish.