Deep Fry Bacon WrapFrom quaypocooks 6 years ago
- 4 pieces of bacon, cut into 3 pieces shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, cut out 12 sticks shopping list
- 24 stalks of asparagus shopping list
- 2 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- Ingredients for the sauce: shopping list
- 6 bibs of garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp of chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 300 ml whipping cream shopping list
- ¼ ts freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 ts white wine shopping list
- 1 ½ tbs olive oil shopping list
- a dash of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Method to prepare the wrap:
- Wrap the asparagus and carrot stick with bacon and hold them in place wth a tooth pick. Heat the oil in deep pan and when the oil is bubbling, put in the wraps and deep fried till bacon is cooked. Remove them and place them on paper kitchen towels to have all the oil absorbed. Don't forget to remove the toothpicks. Please do it gently not to break the bacon.
- Method to prepare the sauce:
- Sautee the garlic in olive oil till fragrant. Add Whipping cream, thyme and white wine. Let it simmer for 2 mins and remove from heat into a sauce boat or a sauce bowl.
- Note: There are various ways to serve this anti pasto and I have a few pictures to show the different presentations. You can select one presentation or create your own. Let your creative juice flow!
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!