BBQ Pork SandwichesFrom cookinmomma86 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pour can of beef broth into slow-cooker, add the pork ribs. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours, or until meat easily shreds. Remove meat, and shred with 2 forks. It will seem like it's not working right away, but it will.
- Preheat oven to 350*. Transfer the shredded pork to a baking dish and stir in BBQ sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- cookinmomma86 St Louis, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcookinmomma86 St Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!