Savory Baked Sweet Potato FriesFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400º. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into thin sticks resembling french fries. Cover with water and boil for 4 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Mix the olive oil and seasonings in a medium bowl and add the potato sticks, tossing to coat.
- Spray a baking sheet lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Spread potato sticks evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, turning once or twice during baking.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- EpicuriouslySheryl St. Charles, Missouri
- HoustonBelle Somewhere In, Texas
- kcmm North York, CA
- rainydayreader Maple Valley, WA
- nativeprincess Magalia, CA
- saftma Nowhere, Us
- Patienz Nowhere, Us
- windy1950 Flint, MI
- melliegirl Ladysmith, South Africa
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating2 people
I have to give you 5 stars, because I make these all the time and I know how deliciouse and healthy they are!!!!FavoriteFixins in Daytona Beach loved it
Sweet potatoes are the most valuable veggie in the whole produce dept. That's a fact!FavoriteFixins in Daytona Beach loved it
These are so good!nativeprincess in Magalia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!