Parmesan ChickenFrom fancy1960 6 years ago
- 1 lar 4 chicken breast halves shopping list
- ge egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Grated Parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- 1 lar 4 chicken breast halves
- ge egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 3/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh parsley
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Dip chicken in egg, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Cook chicken in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned on both sides. Spoon spaghetti sauce over chicken; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley; cover and simmer 5 minutes, or until cheeses melt.
The Cookfancy1960 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!