Frozen Peanut Butter Turtle PieFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups of crushed oreo cookies shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 pkt 8 ounces of cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups defrosted cool whip shopping list
- 1 x 1 ounce square of bakers chocolate shopping list
- 1 jar of ice cream caramel topping shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter and then add to the cookie crumbs and then using a 6 in springform pan put the crumb mixture in and put up sides and on bottom.
- when done put in freezer until the filling is ready
- In a mixing bowl put the cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Then add the cool whip and mix until blended.
- Then take the pan out of the freezer.
- Pour enough of the caramel topping to cover the base.
- Then put in the cream cheese mixture and spread evenly with knife.
- Put in freezer for about 2 hours.
- Then melt the square if milk chocolate in microwave until ready about 40-50 seconds.
- Then take out the pie from the freezer and drizzle with the melted chocolate and put back in freezer until ready to serve.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!