Baked Potato SoupFrom twill10 3 years ago
- Baked Potato Soup shopping list
- Ingredients - shopping list
- 5 baking potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups Water shopping list
- 1 quart Milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup Celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup Butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1/3 cup Green Onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley or Dill, chopped shopping list
- Salt and Pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2. Wrap potatoes in foil. Bake potatoes 1 hour.
- 3. Remove potatoes from oven.
- 4. Add water to stockpot. Heat over medium heat.
- 5. Add butter to skillet. Sauté celery 2 minutes. Spoon celery and butter into stockpot.
- 6. Slice potatoes down the center and scoop the pulp out of each potato and add to stockpot.
- 7. Stir in milk, sour cream, crumbled bacon, green onions, 1-cup shredded cheese, chopped fresh parsley, coarse salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- 8. Reduce heat to low.
- 9. Simmer 15 minutes.
- To Serve:
- 1. Serve in individual bowls.
- 2. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 3. Top with chives, crumbled bacon, and sour cream.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!