Pumpkin and veal sausage lasagneFrom eatmania 6 years ago
- lasagne sheets shopping list
- 200g veal sausage shopping list
- 2 tins tomato pulp shopping list
- 1.5kg pumpkin, cleaned and cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 rosemary sprig, chopped shopping list
- 150g asiago cheese, sliced shopping list
- 1 double cream shopping list
- 100g parmesan, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Put the chopped onion and pumpkin put into a pan with some olive oil and cook until pumpkin becomes soft. Remove excess liquid, then add chopped rosemary leaves and blend everything to a puree. Keep aside.
- In another saucepan cook the crumbled sausage meat and add the tomato pulp. Leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- You can now start assembling the lasagne. Oil the base of an oven-proof dish, place the first layer of lasagne sheets, top up with some tomato and sausage sauce then with the pumpkin puree and the sliced asiago cheese. Place another layer of lasagne sheets and repeat the process. Finish off with lasagne sheets, double cream poured over and sprinkle the grated parmesan. Cook in pre-heated oven of 180 degrees celsius for around 20-30 minutes.
- For more recipes like Eatmania on www.facebook.com/eatmania.
The Cookeatmania Lija, Malta
- Not added to any groups yet!