Grilled Chicken With Creamy Asiago SauceFrom primwillow 4 years ago
- Asiago Sauce: shopping list
- 4 c. heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. chicken base (boullion works also) shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. asiago cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch shopping list
- 2 oz. cold water shopping list
- pasta ingredients: shopping list
- 1/2 stick of butter shopping list
- 1/2 c. red onions, diced shopping list
- 1/2 c. pancetta (italian smoked bacon) (any smoked bacon will work) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 c. green onion, tops only shopping list
- 1 lb. sliced grilled chicken shopping list
- 2 lbs. farfalle (bow tie pasta), cooked shopping list
- 8 oz. heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 Tbs. chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat cream to very hot and just bubbly, but not a boil. Add chicken base and cheese. Stir constantly with a wire whisk and bring temperature back to just bubbly. Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water and add to sauce. Bring to a slow simmer to cook out starch. If you are not going to use sauce immediately, transfer to a container, cover and refrigerate.
- Pasta Dish:
- Saute' red onion in butter for a few seconds then add pancetta and garlic. Saute for a few minutes, then add chicken, green onion tops and pasta. Deglaze the pan with the cream. When the chicken is cooked through, add asiago cream sauce and heat thoroughly.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy!!
The Cookprimwillow Chester, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!