Angel Hair With Light Clam SauceFrom gabysegalla 4 years ago
- 1 or 2 cans of chopped or whole clams shopping list
- 1/2 box of angel hair shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic (diced) shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- basil shopping list
- 1/4 c white wine (optional) shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Warm some olive oil in a sauce pan on low heat
- Add the garlic, and cook until softened (not browned!)
- While this is happening, begin to bring enough water for the pasta to a boil.
- Once the garlic is ready, add the clams (with the juice!), white wine, a generous amount of parsley (about a half capful of the spice container), basil, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Cook on medium-high heat until the pasta is ready (about 5 minutes if you're sticking with angel hair).
- Be careful with cooking the angel hair because it can get overcooked really fast.
- When you drain the pasta, reserve some water. You will probably need to add it to the sauce depending on how wet you like your pasta.
- Serve right away with parmesan sprinkled on top.
The Cookgabysegalla Providence, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!