Herb Pork Sausage, Apple, Sauerkraut (My hubby's recipe)From quaypocooks 6 years ago
- 3 herb pork sausages (you can use any type of sausages) shopping list
- 2 cups bottled purple sauerkraut shopping list
- 1 tbs caraway seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 apple, (skin and core removed and diced) shopping list
- 1 medium onion , cut into rings shopping list
- 2 tb brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tb butter shopping list
How to make it
- Use a fork to pork some holes in the sausages and boil it for 10 mins. Spray the frying pan with a bit of oil and brown the sausages. Set aside to let it cool before cutting them into bite size. Add butter to pan and fry the apple and onion till onion is translucent and add brown sugar. Add sauerkraut and caraway seeds and cinnamon and fry till you can smell the fragance of the spices. Add in sausages and mix well. Serve with crusty bread and potato chips.
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!