Sour Cream ChickenFrom cswindoll 4 years ago
- 1 whole chicken (cut up) shopping list
- 1 Tb butter shopping list
- 2 Tb olive oil shopping list
- 1 10.5oz can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 8oz sour cream shopping list
- 2 stalks celery (chopped) shopping list
- 1 medium onion (chopped) shopping list
- mushrooms (optional, sliced) shopping list
- white wine shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- (I use lawry's poultry and chicken seasoning) shopping list
- chicken broth (thin out gravy if needed) shopping list
- cooked noodles (of your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- In large deep pan melt butter and oil together. season chicken then add to the pan and brown till golden. REMOVE
- Add celery,onion and mushrooms to pan and saute till tender. Add wine and scrape goodies off bottom of pan. Reduce down.
- Next add can of soup and container of sour cream to veggies and wine stir together, if too thick you can add some broth to thin it out some. Let it come to a gentle bubble then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add chicken back to pan and cover and let finish cooking till tender.
- Serve over noodles.
The Cookcswindoll LA
- Not added to any groups yet!