Oat & Cranberry MuffinsFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
- 1 cup of all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- heaping 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- scant 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 F/ 200 C.
- 2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper cups.
- 3. Sift together the flour, baking powder in a bowl.
- 4. Stir in the sugar and the cranberries.
- 5. In another bowl lightly beat the eggs and add the milk and vanilla extract.
- 6. Pour the wet ingredients into the center of the dry ingredients and stir gently until just combined, do not overmix.
- 7. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan.
- 8. And bake for about 20 minutes, until well risen, golden brown and firm to the touch.
- 9. Let them cool in the pan for about 5 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!