Spicy Pork Chops With Black-eyed PeasFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 8 pork chops, thick shopping list
- 30 ounces black-eyed peas, canned shopping list
- 1 can beef broth shopping list
- 2 cubes beef bouillon shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 small can jalapeno peppers (adjust to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Trim the fat from the pork chops and use it to grease a large skillet.
- Over high heat, brown each chop on both sides. As each chop is finished, season with salt and pepper before placing in the stoneware.
- Scrape the pan juices and turn them into the stoneware.
- Add chopped onion, beef broth and beef cubes.Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours.
- Add black-eyed peas with juice, cover and cook for an additional 2 hours on low.