Woolworth's Ham Salad SandwichFrom nativeprincess 6 years ago
- 1 1 inch slice baked ham--diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery--more if desired shopping list
- Sweet pickle relish--as desired shopping list
- Salad dressing (Not mayo) == Like Kraft's Miracle whip shopping list
- Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 slices whole wheat bread==toasted shopping list
- 2 each lettuce leaves--optional shopping list
How to make it
- Dice the ham slice, (this is very important, do not grind or chop) add the diced celery. Then add enough pickle relish & salad dressing; season to your likings & mix well.
- Spread the ham salad on two the toasted whole wheat bread slices, top with a lettuce leaf, place the last slices on. Cut each sandwich diagonally.. Serve with chips.