Easiest And Best Alfredo SauceFrom dutchie326 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- 2. Once butter is almost melted, add the package of cream cheese. It's easiest to cut it into 4 pieces so that it melts quicker.
- 3. Once butter and cream cheese are mixed well together, add the cup of half and half, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and then shake pepper on top. Stir all together until well mixed.
- 4. Once it's mixed well and saucelike, take it off the burner and set aside so it can thicken up. Stir every few moments.
- 5. DONE! Pour over your favorite pasta, I love it with tortellini!
- Don't forget some breadsticks to dip in the extra sauce! :)
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!