Savory Molasses Chicken BreastFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons each molasses and honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons each peeled and minced garlic and ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled dried sage leaves shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Make marinade: In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except chicken. 2.Add the chicken and toss with the marinade. Let rest, covered at room temperature for 30 minutes; or refrigerate, covered, for 2 to 3 hours.
- 3 Preheat the oven to 350º. Remove the chicken breasts to a shallow baking pan to fit and pour the marinade over the breasts. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through, basting often with the pan juices.
- 4. Remove the chicken to a plate. Pour the pan juices into a saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce until thickened. Serve with chicken.