Sweet Potato Empanada'sFrom FavoriteFixins 4 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 2 medium sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup California raisins shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- Pinch ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4 Pillsbury prepared pie crusts shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Wash and dry sweet potatoes; arrange on baking sheet, poke with fork and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until soft. Cool. Cut potatoes in half and remove pulp to mixing bowl. Stir in pecans, raisins, green onions, sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Cut each pie crust in half and flatten. Divide sweet potato mixture and spoon into center of each half. Then, fold dough over and pinch ends together. Brush with beaten egg and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until golden.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!