Mexican CasseroleFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 ground beef, browned in a pan. shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 can green chillis shopping list
- 1/2 (1.25 ouce) package tace seasoning mix (homemade) shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- water as needed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mexican style cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup crushed plain tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In pan cook the ground beef until brown/
- 2. In another pan cook the onion and the garlic until soft.
- 3. Then into the onion and garlic add the taco seasoning, beans, corn, salsa, green chillis and browned ground beef and a little water to prevent the mixture from drying out.
- 4. Then let mixture simmer for about 10 minutes in the pan.
- 5. Then transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 baking dish and top with 1/2 cup cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
- 6. Bake in a preheated oven (350 degrees) for about 15 minutes and then add remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!