Paneer Tikka SkewersFrom angelarmck 6 years ago
- 350g (14oz) paneer shopping list
- 1 red pepper, cut in half and deseeded shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in half and deseeded shopping list
- ¾ x 5ml spoon (teaspoon) chilli powder shopping list
- ¼ x 5ml spoon (teaspoon) salt shopping list
- ½ x 5ml spoon (teaspoon) garam masala shopping list
- 1 x 5ml spoon (teaspoon) dried cumin shopping list
- 1 x 5ml spoon (teaspoon) dried coriander shopping list
- 50ml (5 x dessertspoons) natural (unflavoured) yoghurt shopping list
- 6 bamboo skewers shopping list
- 2 x 5ml spoon (teaspoon) freshly chopped coriander for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the paneer into 4cm (2") cubes
- Cut the peppers into 4cm (2") squares
- In a big bowl mix together the yoghurt, chilli powder, salt, garam masala, cumin and coriander
- Next add the paneer and the peppers and stir gently until everything is coated in the spicy yogurt mixture.
- Leave in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to its hottest setting
- Thread the paneer and peppers onto the skewers and cook under the grill for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Watch to make sure they don't burn, if they start to, turn them over earlier
The Cookangelarmck Scotland, Uk
- Not added to any groups yet!