Sesame NoodlesFrom gkwillow 3 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair, spaghetti, or linguine pasta shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 6 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Thai sweet chili sauce (or more to taste) shopping list
- 6 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together the garlic powder, sugar, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain. Pour sauce over pasta, and toss to coat. Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!