Chocolate Chip Fairy CakesFrom falafel_fanatic 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix (Pillsbury is the best to use) (18-1/2oz.) shopping list
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding (3.4oz.) shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips (mini ones work best) shopping list
- prepared white frosting shopping list
- extra chocolate chips to sprinkle shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cake and pudding mixes in large mixing bowl, add water, oil, and eggs.
- Beat on low for 30 seconds.
- Beat on med. for 4 min.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin tin with 1/4 cup batter.
- Bake at 375 for 18-22 min, or until toothpick is clean.
- When cooled frost, decorate with additional chips.
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!