Cordon Bleu CasseroleFrom cyates798 4 years ago
- 4 cups cornflake crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 10 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 6 cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 pound cooked ham, diced shopping list
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the corn flake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup melted butter in a large bowl, then spread about 2/3 of the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Layer half the chicken breast strips over the crumb base, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Cover with half the Swiss cheese, then a layer of ham, followed by layers of mushrooms and green onions.
- Mix the cream of chicken soup and sour cream together in a bowl, and spread the mixture over the green onion layer. Place the rest of the chicken strips onto the soup layer, followed by the rest of the Swiss cheese. Top the casserole with the remaining 1/3 of the crumb mixture. Drizzle with 2 more tablespoons of melted butter if desired.
- .Cover the casserole with aluminum foil, and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes; remove the foil and bake until the casserole is bubbling, the cheese has melted, and the crumb topping is brown, an additional 15 minutes.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!