Baked Haddock With Tomatoes, Spinach And MushroomsFrom christinem 6 years ago
- About 1 1/4 pounds haddock shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil or butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped spinach (packed) shopping list
- 1 tsp thyme shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 1 large tomato or abut 3/4 cup chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms shopping list
- 1/3 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 tbs chopped parsley shopping list
- lemon slices shopping list
How to make it
- Cut haddock into four serving pieces.
- Grease baking dish with olive oil or butter. Place fish in baking dish and sprinkle with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Combine spinach, tomatoes and garlic; sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Arrange mushrooms around haddock. Pour wine over all.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices before serving.