Vegan Dinner RollsFrom stormy_ide_girl 3 years ago
- * 2 1/2 cups flour (I wound up using only white flour.) shopping list
- * 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- * 2 1/4 tsp. yeast (or one small package) shopping list
- * 3/4 cup warm water shopping list
- * egg substitute to equal 1 egg (I used Ener-G) shopping list
- * 2 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- * Melted butter (Optional; I did not use this.) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1 cup flour with the sugar, yeast and salt. Stir in warm water, egg substitute and oil. Beat until smooth (this will be very runny). Cover with a hand towel and let rise in a warm place for 15 minutes. (***I use my oven- turned off- as my place to rise bread. Even turned off, it stays a little warmer than room temp.***)
- Stir in remaining flour and knead for about three minutes on a floured surface. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth and elastic. Divide dough into 12 rolls and arrange in a greased baking pan or muffin tin. Cover and let rise another 15-20 min.
- Optional: brush tops with melted margarine. Bake at 425 degrees F for 8-10 min or until slightly brown.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!